Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween Everyone....

I hope everyone had a great halloween, I know my kids did. It was a pretty busy night here at the house, took my daughter to Kingsway Mall for Trick or Treating then took her around our neighbourhood. Let's just say she cleaned up in the candy department. So with all of this going on I didn't get to do very much shooting, but we just had to have a few studio shots of our little Snow White.





 And of course a couple of shots of my handy pumpkin carving skills, and I have to say they turned out pretty good. Leiann drew the designs free hand onto the pumpkins which is a lot harder than it looks. It's one thing to draw it out on paper but to draw it on a irregular round surface is another thing. great job honey.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful pictures, love the jack-o- lanterns too